[CWB] CQPweb could not create a directory for the frequency index

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Mon Oct 17 19:25:45 CEST 2016

Hi Andrew, I asked you

... I have seen there is a "Manage parallel
alignment" it means there is a way now to install parallel corpora, how?

And
you answer me: " Yes, parallel corpora are now supported. See manual chapter 8."

But at the manual, the point dedicated to parallel corpora says:

8.6 Field
data mode as a workaround for parallel corpora: TODO

At the online version,
there is this:

8 Sentence alignment

     Describe sentence
aligner, encoding of alignment attributes, and import   of pre-existing alignment
...?

Thanks..

On Mon, October 17, 2016 04:57, Hardie, Andrew