[CWB] Installing cwb from SVN in Mac OS Sierra

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Mon Oct 24 14:18:12 CEST 2016

> On 24 Oct 2016, at 12:15, Hardie, Andrew <a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> Stefan’s solution in that mail may be relevant to you. I see “-arch x86_64 -arch i386” in your gcc calls which suggests you are targeting the Universal binary. But maybe you did not install Glib as universal when you added it using homebrew?

Yes, you need to have installed glib2 with

	brew install glib —universal

I wouldn't be surprised though if Apple has finally stopped supporting 32-bit builds altogether …  If this is just for your own machine and not for distribution, try changing the platform setting in config.mk from "darwin-universal" to "darwin-64".