[CWB] Using s-attribute restrictions in CQPWeb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Sep 7 05:09:48 CEST 2016

Ach – my bad – making “with region of type….” restrictions possible is something I had in mind when I originally planned out s-attribute restricted queries, but I must have forgotten about it when I was bogged down in implementing the (more complex) value-based restrictions.

I’ll have to go back and add it. I can’t promise this will happen quickly, but it will happen!