[CWB] Base class package "CWB::CEQL" is empty -- but it's there...

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Aug 3 23:59:26 CEST 2017

Hi Piotr,

Yes, it does look like perl is finding the module in your @INC - but, critically, the httpd's @INC must not contain the relevant path. This is unsurprising given that it looks to be somewhere in your username's home tree. (Assuming you're using Apache, it usually runs under the username www-data on Ubuntu).

Setting $perl_extra_directories as you suggest should do the job.