[CWB] Base class package "CWB::CEQL" is empty -- but it's there...

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Fri Aug 4 11:35:25 CEST 2017

Hi Stefan,

I did go through the standard procedure in the standard way, with 'sudo'
at the end (so I was quite surprised to see that the installation
targeted my user directory), but now I begin to recall that some 2 or 3
years ago I did a half-guided installation of Perl libraries in order to
try out a prototype of a new client for our new query engine... I guess
that the under-informed decisions that I made then are now biting me.

Thanks for this message -- I have a clean laptop waiting until I'm sure
I'm satisfied with the installation of CQPweb on my desktop, so I will
try to do a better job there.

Best,

   Piotr