[CWB] Parallel corpus in CQPWEb

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Wed Aug 30 14:04:10 CEST 2017

Here, Corpus Encoding Tutorial: PDF
Chapter 8

El Mie, 30 de Agosto de 2017, 13:39, Jimmy Carter escribió:

Hi All

I am using CQPWeb and it is awesome.
I need help and steps in installing parallel corpus in CQPWEB
But cannot find any doc/guide that will list the installation steps for the same.

Currently I have downloaded V3.2.11 in  ubuntu linux machine with below
packages installed :
cwb-3.0.0-linux-x86_64.tar.gz

Perl-CWB-2.2.102.tar.gz

But cannot find any option in web gui interface to configure
parallel corpus
Please let me know.Its a bit urgent

Ref: http://cwb.sourceforge.net/download.php

Thanks

_______________________

            andrés
chandía

NMT |
Dungupeyem | Corlexim

administrador de:
Parles.upf | Amind
terapia | ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC
| CddZ | CatCg |
mail: ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Psicoaching |
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!