[CWB] German introduction to corpus linguistic analysis with CQPweb

Thilo Wiertz thilo.wiertz at geographie.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Dec 1 15:52:23 CET 2017

Dear all,

as part of an effort to make corpus linguistic methods more accessible to geographers and geography students here in Freiburg, my colleague and I have worked on an introduction to corpus linguistic analysis with CQPweb. It includes some brief general notes on corpus linguistic methods and then illustrates the use of CQPweb using an example corpus.

The tutorial is in German and our primary target group are social scientists, but perhaps it can be of use to others as well. It is certainly not perfect and we are very happy for comments, corrections and suggestions. The tutorial can be downloaded here: https://human.geographie.uni-freiburg.de/diskurs/doc/cqpweb_einführung_2017-12-01.pdf <https://human.geographie.uni-freiburg.de/diskurs/doc/cqpweb_einf%C3%BChrung_2017-12-01.pdf>.

Best wishes
Thilo