[CWB] CQPweb unstable in SVN for the moment

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Feb 6 08:15:26 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

Just a quick alert: the commit I’ve just made to the SVN of CQPweb is known to be broken in some places (notably the distribution function, possibly elsewhere).

Sorry – I am compelled to check in a  halfway-version between 3.2.26 and 3.2.27 by some hardware issues at my end.

If you are keeping your CQPweb up to the cutting edge, I suggest not updating beyond revision 924 until further notice.

And if none of that means anything to you please ignore this email!

Apologies for the inconvenience,