[CWB] Installation problem

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Thu Feb 23 09:43:33 CET 2017

Yes, thanks, I've already answered it was my mistake, I
redownloaded cwb and that deleted my
previous config of config.mk file.

Thanks

> On 22 Feb 2017, at 20:24,
Andrés Chandía <andres at chandia.net>
wrote: >  > I tried with
cwb-3.0 and I had problems also:  Your build is configured for Mac OS X, but you seem
to be compiling under Linux.  So no wonder it doesn't work.  You either need to edit config.mk
appropriately or run install-scripts/cwb-install-ubuntu (or install-scripts/cwb-install-basic,
which tries to guess appropriate configuration flags without installing prerequisites).  Best,
Stefan

            andrés
chandía

NMT |
Dungupeyem | Corlexim

administrador de:
Parles.upf | Amind
terapia | Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando |
mail: ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Psicoaching |
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!