[CWB] CRITICAL ERROR - CACHE OVERLOAD!

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Wed Jan 11 13:05:16 CET 2017

Ok, my problem was that I couldn't find them, but finally I found them at cqp/tmp/ directory,
the strange thing though is that those files are actually owned by the webserver user:

-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data  27193353 oct 13 21:00
______tempfreq_ctilcglicom.tbl
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 514114233 nov 20  2012
____temporary_freq_corpus_bnc_malt_parsed.tbl
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 261833518
nov 20  2012 ____temporary_freq_corpus_bnc_malt_parsed.tbl.utf8.tmp
-rw-r--r-- 1
www-data www-data  24873076 nov 15  2012 ____temporary_freq_corpus_oldes.tbl
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data  63668668 oct 25  2012
____temporary_freq_corpus_wikica.tbl

Thanks, already deleted.

El