[CWB] Upgrade

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Wed Jan 11 15:45:43 CET 2017

Ok, so the trunk version is stable enough?

El Mie, 11 de Enero de 2017, 15:42,
Hardie, Andrew escribió:

Those
old versions don’t support parallel data. Also, in general you should never
downgrade. I take pains to keep things working over upgrades, but if you downgrade

 there is a high probability of your existing data breaking, probably irreparably.

From:
cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it [mailto:cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it]
 On Behalf Of
"Andrés Chandía"