[CWB] Can't generate text-by-text freq lists?

Arthur Wang arthur0421 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 15:10:01 CEST 2017

Hi Andrew

Thanks for the reply. But none of these are missing. My corpus is called
"gxun_grad" (Tree Tagger tagged), and in MySQL I have all the following
tables:

text_metadata_for_gxun_grad
freq_text_index_gxun_grad
freq_corpus_gxun_grad_lemma
freq_corpus_gxun_grad_pos
freq_corpus_gxun_grad_word

The CWB folders are in my home folder. In "index" there are:

gxun_grad
gxun_grad__freq

In "registry" there are:

gxun_grad
gxun_grad__freq

I installed the corpus quite a few times but the problems remain. What
else should I look to?

Best
Jiayue

On 08/07/17 12:26, Hardie, Andrew wrote:
> I suggest you check in MySQL which tables actually exist.
>
> You should have the following tables :
>
> text_metadata_for_CORPUS
> freq_text_index_CORPUS
> freq_corpus_CORPUS_word
>       .... plus one more like the above for every additional p-attribute.
>
> You should also have a CWB corpus called "__CORPUS" in your index data directory and a corresponding registry file in the CQPweb registry directory.
>
> If you can identify which of these pieces of data is missing, it will be easier to identify what has gone wrong.
>
> best
>
> Andrew.

Jiayue Wang
College of Foreign Studies