[CWB] Problem with CQPweb (pre-indexed corpora)

Meier-Vieracker, Simon simon.meier at tu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 14 10:36:01 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

I’m new to CQPweb, which I have installed on a Debian server, and I have the following problem with the installation of a new corpus (called ‚herrndorf‘):

I chose "Click here to install a corpus you have already indexed in CWB“ (and the CWB runs perfectly with the corpus), and CQPweb tells me that the corpus was successfully installed. But when trying to design and insert the metadata-table I get the following error:

#####

Not Found

The requested URL /herrndorf/index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at fussballlinguistik.linguistik.tu-berlin.de<http://fussballlinguistik.linguistik.tu-berlin.de> Port 443

#####

Do you have any idea what could have gone wrong? Is there a problem with the permissions? In this tutorial http://chozelinek.github.io/sacoco/cqpwebsetup.html I found that I "have to check the ownership of the folder/file:
• the owner should be wwwrun
• the group should be www“

Thanks in advance

Simon