[CWB] CQPweb can't work after system upgrade

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Nov 1 04:51:52 CET 2017

Hi Jiayue,

This seems to be due to the new Ubuntu having upgraded the version of PHP that Apache uses, from 7.0 to 7.1.

I found an answer here:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/967678/php-not-working-after-upgraded-to-ubuntu-17-10

“libapache2-mod has been upgraded from libapache2-mod-php7.0 in Ubuntu 17.04 to libapache2-mod-php7.1 in Ubuntu 17.10.”

And the solution:

sudo a2enmod php7.1

sudo systemctl restart apache2

Let us know if this fixes it…