[CWB] Dramatic texts in cqpweb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Nov 6 11:59:56 CET 2017

Assuming that sp_who is of datatype ID-link, this can't at present be done within the interface, though that is in the works.

(Unless your ID link metadata includes a classification-type column that duplicates the speaker ID. That would do it.)

Currently the most direct way to do this is via a CQP syntax query with a global constraint of the form

xx.sp_who = "Bill"

where xx is a label specified within the main part of the query.

See CQP tutorial section 4.1

>> the categorisation schemes, which, I suspect, only apply to texts.

No, they apply to s-attributes of type ID link too...