[CWB] Corpus installation problems after fresh install

Graham Ranger -- UAPV graham.ranger at univ-avignon.fr
Fri Nov 17 17:25:57 CET 2017

Hello,
I went for a fresh install, after the previous problems, removing
databases, etc. and installing the version on sourceforge 3.2.30.
I then tried to re-install a corpus. After installation I got the
standard message "Design and insert a text-metadata table for this
corpus", clicked on it, and got "The requested URL ...index.php was not
found on this server."
I cannot see any obvious reasons for this (php version?). Any help, as
ever, appreciated.
Best,
G. R.