[CWB] query parallel corpus from command line

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Tue Nov 21 12:38:15 CET 2017

> Do you advice me to upgrade my version?

We always do! :-)

> to which one....
> to the SVN access (source code) (which I think I already have)
> or to the SVN
> access for developers

The "developers" version, i.e. the latest code trunk.  This should be version 3.4.12, so you'll need different external libraries to compile it and will have to upgrade the CWB/Perl modules to the "SVN developers" version, too, if you use them.

However, 3.0.3 works fine with aligned corpora, so that's definitely not the problem you're having.