[CWB] List all the values of a specific attribute, is it possible?

Hugo SG hsang at unileon.es
Thu Nov 30 13:38:05 CET 2017

Dear all,

I would like to know if there is a way to list all the values of a specific
attribute.

I mean, using one example of the Corpus Encoding Tutorial (Version 3.4) [0]
<http://cwb.sourceforge.net/files/CWB_Encoding_Tutorial.pdf>, is there any
way to list all the values of the *title *attribute of the corpus showed in
vss.vrt file (page 6) ?

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>*

*<!-- A Thrilling Experience -->*

I would like to know it because I need to check which documents are already
present in my corpus. Identifiers of the documents are encoded as an
attrinute.

I understand that maybe it is not possible because I should know that
before, but just in case.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Hugo

[0] : http://cwb.sourceforge.net/files/CWB_Encoding_Tutorial.pdf

--
Hugo Sanjurjo González
Personal Investigador en Formación

Facultad de Filosofía y Letras - Dep. Filología Moderna - Despacho 320
Campus de Vegazana s/n 24071
Universidad de León
León

Tel.*+34 987 291088*