[CWB] Problem granting privileges

Jiayue Wang arthur0421 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 03:22:56 CEST 2017

Hi

When I tried granting privileges to user groups ("everyone", and a group
called "graduate") I couldn't find the name of a newly installed corpus in
the "Select privilege" drop down list. I don't know which information could
help with diagnosis; I guess the following might be relevant:

1. the cqpweb_db database was re-created using the mysqldump method, not
constructed bit by bit;
2. I created the cqpweb_db users explicitly in mysql, and these users all
have select privilege to cqpweb_db;
3. in config.inc.php, $mysql_webuser is set to admin (superuser).

Thanks for any help!

Jiayue

--
Jiayue Wang