[CWB] Problem granting privileges

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 12:01:37 CEST 2017

It *wasn't* possible but it is now, as of v3.2.27.

The instructions:  Go to the "Manage privileges" page and click on "[Edit]" next to an existing privilege: this will take you to an interface that allows you to add/remove corpora from access privileges.

This was always in the plan but I did not have time for it when I initially implemented the privilege system;  thus, the instruction to generate default privileges, and thus the horrible proliferation issue, which I have been suffering from on my server too!

Andrew.