[CWB] execute-cli functions

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Fri Sep 8 09:15:50 CEST 2017

If at least I could install the corpus at the cqpweb it would be wonderful,

I've
tried but no success, I guess there are some parameters to add....

there is a
function called:

install_new_corpus

and then this at the file
lib/admin-execute.inc.php

case 'installCorpus':
        case 'installCorpusIndexed':

$_GET['function'] = 'install_new_corpus';

/* in this case there is no point sending parameters;      */

/* the function is better off just getting them from $_get */

$_GET['locationAfter'] = 'XX'; //the function itself sets this

require('../lib/execute.inc.php');

exit();

And also a a form to do it: function printquery_installcorpus_indexed()

But I haven't  discovered how to fill it from command line...

Some help?, please?

El Dom, 30 de Julio de 2017, 21:51, Hardie,