[CWB] New CQPweb version, at last

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Mon Sep 25 17:20:03 CEST 2017

Just go to your root installation and do svn update, then cd bin and php
update-database.php

cheers!

El Lun, 25 de Septiembre de 2017,
17:13, Jiayue Wang escribió:

Thanks Andrew for the great news. Sorry for my newbie question: is this the right way to
checkout this branch:

svn co http://svn.code.sf.net/p/cwb/code/gui/cqpweb/branches/3.2.27 CQPweb

I tried this but got an error message saying that url doesn't exist.

Best,

Jiayue