[CWB] New CQPweb version, at last

Jiayue Wang arthur0421 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 07:22:07 CEST 2017

Thanks Andres and Andrew.

Another question: now when I start CQPweb I get a blank screen in the
browser and an error in the error log:

PHP Warning:  mysqli_close() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean
given in /home/arthur/www_root/CQPweb/lib/fake-mysql.inc.php on line 87...

The comment in library.inc.php says "If mysql extension does not exist,
include fake-mysql.inc.php", so I checked synaptic, and found both
php-mysql and php7.0-mysql are installed, and my Apache webserver and mysql
are working normally. CWB and the Perl scripts were properly installed. Any
clue which way I should look to? Thanks!

Jiayue