[CWB] mysql cache errors occurring recently

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 15:31:50 CEST 2018

3 things.

First, the function names/line numbers in the debug backtrace suggest this is rather an old version of the code. So, you might consider upgrading.

Second, you might find that if you look on the "cache control" / "database cache" page in the admin interface, it will tell you what is wrong. (This is assuming that your version of the code is not too old to have that tool!) One possibility is that you have a number of orphaned database table records which make the cache look fuller than it actually is. Deleting the orphan records would in that case solve the problem.

Third, when you get the " Too many database processes " error, you can look under "Manage MySQL processes" again in the admin UI, and delete records of zombie processes.