[CWB] Antwort: Re: Problem updating cqpweb, not all frequency lists generated

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Apr 26 22:03:32 CEST 2018

OK, so the problem is fairly clear: your corpus is installed as SR201 but that isn’t a valid corpus handle. It ought to be “sr201”.  Trying to use it as one is the reason for the following error:

Usage error: invalid filename 'SR201__freq' for registry entry.
Filename must not contain uppercase letters, '.' or '~'.

I am not sure why you didn’t get this or an equivalent error in the earlier version. I suspect that it may be because additional error checking has been added.

Anyway the solution would be to go in and change the corpus ID from SR201 to sr201 everywhere it occurs (in all filenames, directory paths, database table names, and database entries.) Depending on how familiar you are with the internals of the system, it might be easier to scrub the corpus and reinstall from text files.