[CWB] Problems with TreeTagger Portuguese

Diana Santos dianamsmpsantos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:49:46 CEST 2018

Dear Simon,
If you want to do serious work with Portuguese, I suggest that you
also look at the work done by Eckhard Bick (PALAVRAS parser), and look
at the POS-tagged corpora available from Linguateca. You can contact
me off-list for more info on both.
Diana
Hardie, Andrew <a.hardie  lancaster.ac.uk> escreveu no dia terça,
28/08/2018 à(s) 15:05: