[CWB] Frequency lists

Graham Ranger -- UAPV graham.ranger at univ-avignon.fr
Sat Dec 15 19:00:28 CET 2018

A little more head-scratching seems to have given me the answer.
Updated cqpweb using svn, ran php.upgrade-database, re-ran frequency
list creation, and now things are looking bettter
"Your query “well” returned 81 matches in 1 text (in 127,782 words [1
text]; frequency: 633.89 instances per million words)"
Best,
Graham.