[CWB] Escape "<" and ">" symbols

mansur 6688000 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:47:05 CET 2018

Hello, Stefan and others!

1) You were absolutely right. In some cases instead of
</s>
<s>
there were
</s><s>
I fixed it and problem's gone.

2) After that I used the CQPweb, CQL search worked fine, but simple search
didn't work:
Can't locate ../lib/perl/cqpwebCEQL.pm at - line 2.

3) After rebooting computer any search does not work at all:
ERROR: CQP backend startup failed; the reported CQP version [] could not be
parsed.
But from the comman line I can perform search with 'cqp -e' and it seems to
be working, at least I can see search results.

They were critical question. I also have some additional ones:

4) Is it possible to choose ranges of periods in search according to the
'date'?
<text id="" date=?????>

5) When I press 'Show tags' button I get
2012_ нче_ елда_ республикада_ 55_ мең_ 839_ бала_ дөньяга_ килгән_ ._
but no tags. I think it is maybe because I didn't replace "<" and ">" in my
morphological tags to their XML entities yet. Please, correct me if I'm
wrong.

6) When I press 'Show frequency information' I get:
Error # 1146: Table 'cqpweb_db.freq_corpus_smi_word' doesn't exist
Do I need to generate it somehow manually?

7) I also saw the button 'Export corpus -> Export whole corpus'. Does that
mean that users can download the whole corpus? Is it possible to turn it
off somehow?

8) What does mean all those 'Cannot be calculated'. What should I do to fix
it?

Metadata for smi
Corpus title smi
CQPweb's short handles for this corpus smi / SMI
Total number of corpus texts Cannot be calculated (text metadata not set up)
Total words in all corpus texts Cannot be calculated (wordcount not cached)
Word types in the corpus Cannot be calculated (frequency tables not set up)
Type:token ratio Cannot be calculated (type or token count not available)
9) I also have these warnings in Apache's logs:

[Wed Feb 21 20:48:48.580421 2018] [php7:warn] [pid 5262:tid
139681043830528] [client 127.0.0.1:59340] PHP Warning:  chmod(): Operation
not permitted in /var/www/htdocs/cqpweb/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line
605, referer: http://localhost/cqpweb/adm/index.php?thisF=
installCorpusIndexed&uT=y

[Wed Feb 21 20:50:04.431408 2018] [php7:warn] [pid 5262:tid
139679844263680] [client 127.0.0.1:59348] PHP Warning:  array_unshift()
expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in
/var/www/htdocs/cqpweb/lib/ceql.inc.php
on line 260, referer: http://localhost/cqpweb/smi/
index.php?thisQ=search&uT=y

I am sorry for so many questions. But we are so close to make it :)

Thank you!
With best wishes,
Mansur