[CWB] Error with idlink

José Manuel Martínez Martínez chozelinek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 03:00:20 CEST 2018

Hi there,

I've been trying to install an already indexed corpus. When I was in Manage
corpus XML I changed the data type of an structural attribute from free
text to ID link. I clicked on Change and I could see the following ID link
(linked table does not exist)

Then I decided to roll back to free text, but then I got the following
message:

A MySQL query did not run successfully!

Original query: delete from idlink_values where corpus = 'empac_en' and
att_handle = 'text_srt_url' /* from User: jmartinez | Function:
delete_xml_idlink() */

Error # 1146: Table 'cqpweb_db.idlink_values' doesn't exist

I then tried to delete the corpus and start from scratch again, but this
seems not to work either:

A MySQL query did not run successfully!

Original query: delete from idlink_values where corpus = 'empac_en' and
att_handle = 'text_srt_url' /* from User: jmartinez | Function:
delete_xml_idlink() | 2018-Jul-06 00:59:27 */

Error # 1146: Table 'cqpweb_db.idlink_values' doesn't exist

Any help with this will be much appreciated!

Cheers,

--
José Manuel Martínez Martínez
https://chozelinek.github.io