[CWB] Error creating Frequency tables

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 13:12:08 CET 2018

I guess it means that there are multiple word types beginning in '' llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll '' that overflow the length of the field, resulting in the last part of the word type (which distinguishes them from one another, being lost in the database?

EG, if you have,

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll11a

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll11b

as different words in the index, they will look the same to the database when it chops off the end due to overflow, which would mean having the same word type on the frequency list twice, which isn't allowed.

The solution would be to get rid of the weird tokens...