[CWB] CWB in Windows

Luigi Talamo luigi.talamo at unibg.it
Sun Mar 18 15:47:24 CET 2018

Hello,
in my opinion, it is best to run cwb in a virtual  Linux environment under windows. I recall a VirtualBox image developed by the cwb team which works out of the box; by sharing a folder between windows and VirtualBox, you can safely play around with files and directories.
By the way, in the following weeks I hope to start a project aimed at providing docker containers for Cwb; docker containers are a new (well, not so new) technique of virtualization, which works pretty well under windows and macOS (and Linux, of course).
Best,
Luigi

—
Luigi Talamo, PhD