[CWB] CQPweb: error with subcorpus creation

José Manuel Martínez Martínez chozelinek at gmail.com
Wed May 30 11:47:56 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I'm getting an internal server error when I try to create a subcorpus from
a saved query.

The saved query has 58000 hits. I try to define the new subcorpus via
"partial-text regions found in a saved query". I select the saved query and
I use as sub-text region the structural attribute 's' that in my case
denotes sentences.

After a few minutes I get an HTTP 500 ERROR.

However, if I try it with the same query but on a smaller set of hits
(9615) the process is successful (the size of the resulting subcorpus
is 402,802 tokens and 7700 sentences). However, sometimes I get an error
when I try to generate the frequency list. I tried with a saved query
slightly bigger (11600 hits) and it fails too.

Is there a way to now what's going wrong?

Cheers,
--
José Manuel Martínez Martínez
https://chozelinek.github.io