[CWB] Filtering results using "free text" metadata

Carolina Cardenas lccvlccv at aol.com
Thu May 31 08:23:16 CEST 2018

I just realised that my previous message contained some mistakes. I’m sorry about that. Here it is again:

I would like to know if it is possible to specify in a query that the results must be filtered by a specific attribute which datatype is not “classification”. Let’s say that I have A, B, C, D, E, F, G as metadata and only A and C have “classification” as datatype, the rest of them are “free text”. Is it possible to formulate a query like: “look for the word apple in all texts having as metadata G”? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Carolina Cárdenas