[CWB] Filtering results using "free text" metadata

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu May 31 11:52:02 CEST 2018

Note that Stefan's quicker way will only work if your text-metadata field G was originally derived from an XML element (s-attribute).

If you loaded your text metadata from a separate plain text file (which is what I usually do though Stefan prefers to keep text metadata in the XML), it won't work: you need to use "scan text metadata" to create a subcorpus.