[CWB] CQPweb has encountered an error!

José Manuel Martínez Martínez chozelinek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:18:24 CET 2018

Hi, Andrew:

I'm using the latest revision for CQPweb, and after installing a
corpus and setting everything (frequency lists, etc). I try to create
a subcorpus using the texts' metadata.
I select the categories that I want to use to filter the texts, and
when I proceed I get this message:

CQPweb encountered an error and could not continue.

A MySQL query did not run successfully!

Error # 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near '' at line 2

By now, I'll roll back to version 924 of the code for a production
install. That revision was working for me.

--
José Manuel Martínez Martínez
https://chozelinek.github.io