[CWB] ERROR: CQP backend startup failed; the reported CQP version [] could not be parsed

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Fri Sep 7 17:50:29 CEST 2018

That's what I'm starting to do right in this moment..... sorry I didn't think it before,
I think you sent me the inspiration before the mail.....

Thanks...

            > On 7 Sep 2018, at 13:11, Andrés
Chandía <andres at chandia.net>
wrote: >  > after
upgrading the server from ubuntu 16.04 to 18.04 I get this error at corpus
quering... >  >
ERROR: CQP backend startup failed; the reported CQP version [] could not be
parsed  Did you reinstall CWB after the upgrade?  And have you checked
whether you can run CQP from the command line?  Best, Stefa

            andrés
chandía

Dungupeyem | IECMap | ISECMap | NMT | Corlexim

administrador de:
Parles.upf | IWCH | Amind
terapia | ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC
| CddZ | ISAC |
CatCg
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!