[CWB] Is someone else running cqpweb under Ubuntu 18.04 LTS?

Jörg Knappen j.knappen at mx.uni-saarland.de
Mon Apr 29 23:23:52 CEST 2019

Is someone else running a cqpweb installation under Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
and using Apache as a web server? Did you encounter problems with
"Frequency breakdown" and/or "Distribution"?

PLease answer also when you have encountered no problems.

The problem I reported earlier on this list is also present on a
second server that is set up for test
purpose, and I suspect something on Ubuntu causing it. This
installation is really small, and size cannot be a problem there.

--Jörg Knappen

Related questions on askubuntu:

https://askubuntu.com/q/1138303/284224
https://askubuntu.com/q/1138415/284224