[CWB] Is someone else running cqpweb under Ubuntu 18.04 LTS?

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Tue Apr 30 13:00:35 CEST 2019

I have two machines with these characteristics if you say how to reproduce the problem I
can check if I get it also...

Hi Jörg,  I have recently set up a Ubuntu 18.04 VM (a kind of updated CQPwebInABox)
and can reproduce the problem after updating the Ubuntu system.    First conclusion: Ubuntu
sucks.  I'll see if I can investigate the problem.  CQPweb is still at 3.2.31 in this machine,
so it's clearly not related to CQPweb version.  Best, Stefan     > On
29 Apr 2019, at 23:23, Jörg Knappen <j.knappen at mx.uni-saarland.de>
wrote: >  > Is someone else
running a cqpweb installation under Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and using Apache as a web server? Did you
encounter problems with "Frequency breakdown" and/or
"Distribution"? >  >
PLease answer also when you have encountered no problems. >
 > The problem I reported earlier on this list is also present
on a second server that is set up for test > purpose, and I
suspect something on Ubuntu causing it. This installation is really small, and size cannot be
a problem

            andrés
chandía

Düngupeyem | IECMap | ISECMap | NMT | Corlexim

Desarrollador de:
Parles.upf | IWCH | Amind terapia | ONG
Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC | CddZ | ISAC | CatCg
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el
medio ambiente!