<div dir="ltr"><div>Hi  </div><div><br></div><div>I have been studying the use of XML attributes in CWB </div><div><a href="https://cwb.sourceforge.io/files/CQP_Manual/4_3.html">https://cwb.sourceforge.io/files/CQP_Manual/4_3.html</a></div><div>and testing it (in the CQPDemo DICKENS corpus, <a href="https://corpora.linguistik.uni-erlangen.de/demos/CQP/CQPDemo/frames-simple.html">https://corpora.linguistik.uni-erlangen.de/demos/CQP/CQPDemo/frames-simple.html</a>)</div><div>but do not seem to be able to replicate this behaviour in my own corpora.</div><div><br></div><div>In particular, instead of <np> etc I have just <mwe>, but with some values, such as .</div><div><mwe lema="jogo=de=palavras" pos="N"></div><div><mwe lema="cana=do=nariz"  pos="N" grupo="Cabeça" sema="corpo"></div><div><br></div><div>But although I have tried to encode the corpora with -V mwe.lema, I still cannot get it, that is, I cannot do "simple" things like </div><div><code style="font-family:arial,sans-serif"><np> a:[] []* </np> :: a.np_h = "bank";</code></div><div><span style="font-family:arial,sans-serif"><code><br></code></span></div><div><code style="font-family:arial,sans-serif">that is</code></div><div><code style="font-family:arial,sans-serif"><mwe> a:[] [*] </mwe> :: a.mwe_lema = "cor"</code></div><div><span style="font-family:arial,sans-serif"><code><br></code></span></div><div><code style="font-family:arial,sans-serif">I suppose there is something in the encoding that I am doing wrongly?</code></div><div><code style="font-family:arial,sans-serif">I can of course do</code></div><div><span style="font-family:arial,sans-serif"><code><br></code></span></div><div><code style="font-family:arial,sans-serif"><mwe> [] []* </mwe></code></div><div><span style="font-family:arial,sans-serif"><code><br></code></span></div><div><code style="font-family:arial,sans-serif">but I cannot access the values of the key-values pairs. Can anyone help me with this?</code></div><div><code style="font-family:arial,sans-serif">Thanks a lot in advance</code></div><div><code><span style="font-family:arial,sans-serif">Diana</span></code></div></div>