[Sigwac] CLEANEVAL?

Katja Hofmann khofmann at science.uva.nl
Tue Nov 20 11:08:27 CET 2007

The workshop proceedings are

"Building and Exploring Web Corpora"
Proceedings of the 3rd web as corpus workshop, incorporating cleaneval
Cédrick FAIRON , Hubert NAETS, Adam KILGARRIFF et Gilles-Maurice de
SCHRYVER (eds)
In Cahiers du CENTAL, Presses universitaires de Louvain, Louvain-la-
Neuve, 2007

available from i6doc.com:
http://www.i6doc.com/I6Doc/WebObjects/I6Doc5.woa/wa/DocumentDA/document?language=EN&d=1008699

The proceedings contain preliminary results (on the test set), but not
the final competition scores. I'm not sure where to find those.

-- Katja