[Sigwac] New SIGWAC Chair: call for nominations

Adam Kilgarriff adam at lexmasterclass.com
Tue Apr 29 11:48:29 CEST 2008

Dear SIGWAC mailing list members (and de facto, SIGWAC members)
It is time for me to step down as SIGWAC chair so there will now be an
election for a new chair.  This is a call for nominations.

If there is someone you wish to nominate, and they wish to be nominated, and
you also have a seconder, please email me with name and email for nominee,
proposer and seconder by Sunday 11 May.

SIGWAC is a SIG of ACL.  All nominees, proposers and seconders must be ACL
members.
*Schedule*
**
Nominations by Sunday 11 May
Candidates announced, voting starts Monday 19 May
Voting ends Monday 26 May
Results announced prior to SIGWAC 4 in Marrakech (with LREC), 1 June

Regards

Adam Kilgarriff

Adam Kilgarriff http://www.kilgarriff.co.uk
Lexical Computing Ltd http://www.sketchengine.co.uk