[Sigwac] Final Call for Papers: 4th Web as Corpus Workshop (LREC 2008, Marrakech)

Stefan Evert stefan.evert at uos.de
Wed Feb 27 10:48:47 CET 2008

Hi Pavel!

I'm happy to hear that you're considering a submission to the
workshop. Would an extension till Monday/Tuesday be ok?

At the moment, we do not intend to announce a genereal deadline
extension as that is not likely to get us more high-quality
submissions; but we intend to grant short informal extensions to
anyone who asks for them.

Best wishes,
Stefan

@Serge and Adam: Would it be fairer if we just announced a general
extension till Tuesday, citing a number of requests we have received?
This will be a _hard_ deadline, and a short extension hopefully
doesn't give the impression that we're deseprately waiting for low-
quality papers ...