[Sigwac] [Fwd: open search engine at Yahoo!]

Niels Ott niels at drni.de
Sat Oct 18 11:35:13 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Marco Baroni schrieb:
> Potentially interesting:
>
> http://developer.yahoo.com/search/boss/

I had a look at this just yesterday and it looks quite interesting. One
potential issue seems to be that it doesn't give you the URLs of the hit
pages but a link to some Yahoo-whatever redirecting you there.

I'm not sure if that will be a problem for WaCing around with BOSS. I
might use it for other purposes in the next month.

    Niels

--
Niels Ott - Computational Linguist (B.A.) - http://www.drni.de/niels/
           - My PGP key is available from your favorite key server.

Wie kommt es, daß am Ende des Geldes noch soviel Monat übrig ist?