[Sigwac] WAC-X + EmpiriST program is online

Roland Schäfer roland.schaefer at fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 13 22:46:59 CEST 2016

Dear SIGWAC members,

I'm happy to announce to the SIGWAC community that the program for the
10th Web as Corpus Workshop (WAC-X) and the final meeting of the
EmpiriST Shared Task is online:

  https://www.sigwac.org.uk/wiki/WAC-X

WAC-X is co-located with ACL 2016 in Berlin and takes place on the
second workshop day: Friday, 12 August 2016. Having received a high
number of submissions, we managed to come up with a stimulating and
diverse workshop program.

We are hoping for a large crowd of active workshop participants. Please
keep in mind that the ACL early bird registration period ends tomorrow:

  ​http://acl2016.org/index.php?article_id=52

We are looking forward to meeting you next month in Berlin!

Best regards,

Roland Schäfer
(on behalf of the WAC-X organizing committee)