[Sigwac] WAC-XII workshop to be co-located with LREC 2020, Marseille (16 May 2020)

Roland Schäfer roland.schaefer at fu-berlin.de
Sun Dec 8 23:02:24 CET 2019

Dear SIGWAC members,

I’m happy to inform you that the Twelfth Web as Corpus workshop (WAC-XII) will take place on 16 May 2020, co-located with LREC 2020 in Marseille, France. An official call for papers will be released soon. In the meantime, please read all about WAC-XII here:

https://www.sigwac.org.uk/wiki/WAC-XII

As a SIGWAC member, please consider submitting a paper to WAC-XII to show that the Web still matters as a source of corpus data.

We, the organisers, are looking forward to seeing many of you in Marseile.

Best regards,
Roland

for the organising committee:

Adrien Barbaresi (BBAW Berlin)