[CWB] multiple commands with WebCqp::Query

Serge Sharoff s.sharoff at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Aug 18 13:59:07 CEST 2006

Back to our May meeting in Forli.  We planned an activity for
development of a common interface and extra functionality, such as a
simplified quuery language, facilities for making frequency lists,
subcorpus creation, etc.  Stefan wanted to produce a blueprint for the
architecture.  Do you still have the notes?

I created a Sourceforge project for this at:
http://csar.sourceforge.net/
Anyone wanting to join?