[CWB] Tei header tags in CWB queries

lars nygaard lars.nygaard at iln.uio.no
Sun Oct 15 22:07:55 CEST 2006

Stefania,

The best way is to store the information about meta information (such as
gender) for each speaker in a database, along with start and stop corpus
positions. Then you can create a subcorpus file with corpus positions
and import it into cqp with the UNDUMP command. Please refer to the Cqp
query tutorial for more information. If you do not already have tools to
do this, I will be happy to provide you with the necessary scripts.

regards,
lars nygaard