[CWB] solaris compile

Rayson, Paul rayson at exchange.lancs.ac.uk
Mon Oct 8 23:53:13 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Has anyone got a pre-built version of the first release candidate for
Solaris?

I've just started by editing the config.mk file and the following comes
up on the first make clean:

juilland-242> make clean

mksh: Warning: newline is not last character in file
./config/site/standard

Current working directory /corpus/paul/cwb/cwb-2.2.b99-RC1

make: Fatal error in reader: ./definitions.mk, line 34: Unexpected end
of line seen

So before I press on any further I thought I'd check whether anyone had
beat me to it!!

Thanks,

Paul.

Dr. Paul Rayson

Director of UCREL

Computing Department, Infolab21, South Drive, Lancaster University,
Lancaster, LA1 4WA, UK.

Web: http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/paul/
<http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/paul/>

Tel: +44 1524 510357 Fax: +44 1524 510492