[CWB] Corpus Design

Lautenai Jr. lautenai at gmail.com
Fri May 16 05:06:10 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Thanks Andrew for your answer,

I got to compile and run some queries with a demo corpus Dickens.
How I can not install the corpus dickens in the standard directory, I do not
know why, then in command line I can run lots of queries on cqp.

I try and compile the perl modules for web interface and, again I think I
got success, so when I configure the string '$Registry =' in the Conf.pm, I
do not know how to configure this one. I've tried many times, but without
sucess, the unique message I got this:
Query execution error:

**** CQP ERROR ****
CQP Error:

Corpus ``DICKENS'' is undefined

So, I would like some help to configure it and run the web interface with
cqp and a corpus, in this case, the Demo Corpus Dickens.

Thanks again,

Lau