[CWB] low-level python interface to CWB?

Jørg Asmussen ja at dsl.dk
Fri Nov 6 15:18:07 CET 2009

Hi,

good initiative! I once intended to write that wrapper but never got
started due to lack of time, so I think it is a great idea if you
could do that!

Best,

Joerg

--

Jørg Asmussen

DET DANSKE SPROG- OG LITTERATURSELSKAB, DSL
Society for Danish Language and Literature

AFD. FOR DIGITALE ORDBØGER OG TEKSTKORPORA
Dept. for Digital Dictionaries and Text Corpora

Christians Brygge 1 Tel. +45 33 13 84 20 - 9632
DK-1219 København K Fax  +45 33 14 06 08

http://www.dsl.dk
http://dsl.dk/ja/